Ear Candy


Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Here we go again..

Hello. So I've been meaning to post within the past couple of days.. but I never really got the chance to. So... I will briefly talk about what I have done.. I was pretty mad/irritated half the day on Sunday.  Monday, Tina came over.. and she got me sick.  :(



Although.. she denied it.. I told her it was her fault that I have a killer headache + fever + urge to cough 3 minutes in a row. Tina was like.. "how could I have gotten you sick if those aren't even my symptoms?"  Lol.. good question.. but.. I still think I got it from her.  She claims hers is non-contagious and it's just asthma + coughing.. but.. I think she also has the cold! T^T  Anyway.  So, I was supposed to work on my History paper on Shintoism... (the paper that my group and I have been pulling off for over a month..).. but my headache was sooo bad.  Sigh, I took medicine.. I felt like I had a mini 5-lb bowling ball in my brain.. Anyway.. so I went to bed at 9.  I woke up and found that she had texted me the night before.. teehee... she wrote.. "After I hung up with you...I got the headache and fever but an hour nap helps!!"  Aw.. my poor T-to-the-fourth.. I hope you feel better!!!



Right now.. I am at the school computer lab.. because my health class got cancelled.. and I withdrew out of my last class..
because... -___-..... I did. Hm.. This post sucks.  I don't know what to write anymore.. I had something in mind earlier.. but now my mind is blank.  So...I'm going to go get ready for class!
Bye bye!
+Hello Sueey; Hello Melon.


____________________________HELLO EDIT: 6:23 P.M______
Hello.. so my day ends around 5--something now that I withdrew out of my last class.. Before I start working on my endless list of work.. *sigh*.. I felt like editing.  Anyway...I was on Tina's facebook a little ago..and I'm starting to get that headache again... -___-;.. TT^TT.. this sickness is contagious via internet!! Dangerous. Now when I think of her.. only one song pops up in my head..
That girl is so dangerousss, that girl is so dangerousss.. that girl is a baddd girllllll.
Haha, I suppose everyone knows that song.. yes?  sigh.. i'm just kidding..kinda.. not really. I do have a headache! T^T


Okay.. I am officially hungry to the max..again.
Although, I can not concentrate in this condition.. I must go and do my best to fulfill my duties as a student. Farewell.

+Hello Sueey; Hello Melon.

No comments:

Post a Comment