Ear Candy


Sunday, March 14, 2010

Introduction

Hello, I was trying to sleep.. but couldn't..I thought about Tina & Raven..and how they have a blog.. Then I started to miss the good old days where I was an idiot writing about stupid things on xanga. Hehe, to be honest.. I do not know what I am going to fill this with... but I do have many ideas stirring up in my head right now. Let's see if I can actually keep this up, yeah? :P


Anyway. Today was a really good day. :) Youngie and I went to eat at Arbys, watched a basketball game at his house..got some black milk tea (with rainbow jelly..and he got tapioca).. and then went to hmart to get food! :] Hehe, I enjoyed today, Young (Hunnie) Han! ^^ So, my mom and I watched Little Mermaid together, because apparently she never watched it. (She knew the story line..just never watched the movie).. and it helped a bunch that the dvd had Korean subtitles! woot woot! :)

I guess I'll continue this post... by talking about what I did this week...(spring break 2010) !!

I was planning on writing each day out..and talk about what I did on the following days... but.. I honestly don't remember what I did on which day. I have major short term memory when it comes to dates and what I have done. D: Therefore, I will just write down what I remember. :P

So..actually, my spring break officially started Friday, March 5th! Since I only go to school on Tuesdays and Thursdays.. (hehe)..my spring break started a tad bit earlier, than when it would normally start if I went to school five days a week. Friday, Tina came over...and we went to pick up Carmen (and Jackleen) from their school. We had snacks in the car..and it was like our first mini-road trip together. Hehe! <3 That is what I call, quality time. Haha. We finally got there.. and as we were coming home.. we hit traffic. Sigh.. I guess, being stuck in traffic isn't TOO bad when you have friends in the car with music.. but.. it sucked.. considering how I drank a large cup of sweet tea..and my bladder is the size of a nickel.

Monday: Luii's birthday. Didn't get to see her bc she was working.. but.. wished her a happy birthday at least! ^^ Luii turned 26 years old!

Tuesday-Wednesday.. Meggo came over in the morning. We then went to Walmart to get some food & compressed air (to clean out the dust in my computer), post office, then Hmart.. (to complete our grocery shopping) & to eat. I feel like I am forgetting something...but....OH--yeah, we dropped by Morning Glory and the bank. xD Long story short (for this day), we went home.. tina and carmen came..we all cooked.. 4 of us went karaoking, tina had to go home, meggo and carmen slept over, cooked omelettes w/ bagels for the parents, introduced to them GO STOP and one by one, they left.

Thursday: Meggo Le turned 20! Hmm... apart from that.. I really don't remember what I did that day.

Friday: The highlight of this day.. I went bowling with my dad, mae, rob, rob's parents, luii, sean, their friends.. and Youngie came! We bowled until 2 A.M. or something..because I got home a little after 2:30..and oh my goodness, I was exhausted. @___@... I sucked at bowling this time.. My highest score was 122. >:[ Unbelievable. lol,I guess it is believeable.. =__=; I take it back.

TODAY (SATURDAY): ..well, I wrote it above.
Hm, I guess Technically it is Sunday now. eh..whateva.
Wow, so.. this was actually longer than I was planning on writing..especially for my first post. Hehe, thought it would be harder for me to put my thoughts down on an "online journal" type of thing.. (I'm a bit rusty on this blogging thing.. considering how xanga is no longer in my life.) BUT--I am already getting the hang of this! :D Yipee!! Okay, I am SO tired. I was planning on going to sleep.. but couldn't.. but now.. I CAN. Must go now.

Goodbye!
+Hello Sueey; Hello Melon.

1 comment:

  1. Hello melon.
    No, I'm not a spokesperson for Dr. Jart. But, come check out my page for more beauty tips in the future. :D

    ReplyDelete