Ear Candy


Saturday, March 20, 2010

Whistle while you work~

HELLO!!!
I am at work right now... yes... WORK. Hehehe.. It's been a while since I updated.. but.. I haven't had the internet at my house for the past four days or so..because my dad accidentally cut it off while making the fence in our backyard. (lol) and this whole time I thought Mae did something to it on purpose because she hates me.. -__-;;Anyway. So, the other day, my mom told me that I was coming to work with her on the weekends... and I was pretty bummed out..but at the same time... it's not like it's damaging me. It's actually helping me. I do miss sleeping in late, watching TV, and hanging out with Youngie and all..but we all have to make sacrifices in life.

So, today was actually slower than we thought... My mom and Sonny were decently busy..but I just did little things here and there. I washed the towels to put in the hot towel machine.. mm..I helped cook today. Then I just talked on the phone for a bit... talked a little bit to T-cubed..and then talked to Vroomieeee, and my Youngieee. ^^
I am eating Nature Valley's granola bars.. kekek and drinking Mountain Berry Blast powerade!! <33>Yummay in mah tummay! Hey. I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS WEATHER!!! too bad it's going to rain tomorrow. :( Grr! Okay, well I am going to keep this shorter than normal... and I'm going to get going!

Bye!
+ Hello Sueey; Hello Melon.

1 comment:

  1. i'm so proud of you. i looked up mobile internet.. it's $80 for the device, and $40 per month. so start making money.. we have to get internet on our own.

    ReplyDelete